The Universidade NOVA de Lisboa has a limited number of available dormitories in the Alfredo de Sousa Hall of Residence, situated across from the Congress venue. Those looking to stay as close to the Congress as possible in affordable accommodations on the NOVA campus may request a dorm room.
To request a dorm room participants must complete the Temporary Accommodation Application Form
- Visit the Accommodation Applications (scroll down to see the Application Form)
- Fill out the form in CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY.
Be sure to select the following details:
- Accommodation category: Temporary / Summer Accommodation
- Profile: Visitor
- Accommodation: Residence Alfredo de Sousa Halls
- Comments: Code 'IPSA WORLD CONGRESS'
Once the form is completed, a notification will be sent by e-mail with payment instructions (by credit card or wire transfer).
Once the payment is confirmed by NOVA, the participant will receive a booking confirmation. Participants may also request a 'booking note confirmation' if required for Visa purposes.
The contact information for NOVA Accommodation is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kitchens furnished with a cooker, refrigerator, freezer and extractor –
- Laundry rooms equipped with a semi-industrial washing machine, drying rack, ironing boards and iron–
- Furnished study rooms (25 sq. metres each) –
- Furnished living/study room including a SASNOVA bar (150 sq. metres)
- Video and TV room
- Computer room with Internet connection, wireless Internet connection
- Grassy outside areas
- Central heating
- Daily cleaning in all common areas
- Wireless Internet connection
- Access to the e-U network
- Open 24 hours with a security service
- Vending machines